Vienna VLBI Group at EVGA 2023
In the week of 11 to 15 June 2023 the 26th European VLBI Group for Geodesy and Astrometry (EVGA) Working Meeting took place in Bad Kötzting, Germany, near the collocation station Wettzell. The Vienna VLBI Group participated with the following presentations:
- Earth orientation parameters estimated from recent Australian mixed-mode and Southern Intensive sessions (Sigrid Böhm et al.)
- The benefits of the Australian mixed-mode program (2018 -2023) for the celestial reference frame at S/X-band (Hana Krásná et al.)
- Neglected issues of terrestrial datum definition in VLBI (Lisa Kern et al.)
- Cross-polarization bandpasses of VGOS antennas (Frédéric Jaron et al.)
- Absolute orientation of Galileo orbits from simulated VLBI and GNSS observations (Helene Wolf et al.)
The book of abstracts can be found here.